Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

PRU

This is something I have not seen before but I am sure it happens every now and then. I put a buy at $2.51 and received late notification that I have topped up my PRU holdings. When I went to look at all the trades that went through today, the most fascinating happening today is what happened AFTER the market closed.

All day, the share price has been falling steadily from around $2.60 to around $2.50. Most trades were under $50,000, mostly a few very low thousands... like my trade. But when the market has closed, there were nearly $480,000 (total) worth, traded in 3 separate parcels at $2.61.

This implies someone, most likely a fund manager or a big brother, had transacted privately with another big holder to move the shares. Interesting! Yet, there are still stocks available for tomorrow at $2.52.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home