Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Crazy me... idiotic buyer

Am I crazy?  Or am I THE idiotic buyer?  I put in low bids for YTC and BDR (and a few others) and collected the small parcels.  YTC is getting good hits and finding more.  BDR is starting to produce gold in August and finding more gold.  Yesterday, it was CHN and AXE (lower than placement/SPP price).

Most people would stay away from the market but I am scouring around for bargains.  Meanwhile, my portfolios have been severely punished because they are full of small caps.  Back in 2008, I was in the same situation.  I don't borrow to invest and my debts are miniscule, so I have nothing to worry about.  And best of all, I don't have any expensive children.  And dogs don't ask for much; 2-3 feeds a day and lots of cuddles and patting, plus a warmer place to sleep during mid-autumn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home