Club Mulgoa

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mauling at the market

If I entered the tiger enclosure at Taronga Zoo, I would get a milder mauling than in the market.

Pity I don't have spare cash to spend or rather wife won't let me...   The financial world is not coming to an end.  A few lazy Greeks and the stock markets are plunging.  There is no logic there.  Sooner or later, it is going to reverse.  The question is when is the trough happening.  For me, I like to invest when people are dumping.  They are even dumping gold.  Yet gold cannot be printed or manufactured.  Plus, central banks are hoarding them.

One stock that was highlighted by Our Man In Oz is CHN.  It is going to be loaded with cash due to a takeover of its Eritrea gold mine.  That cash per share is going to be 50% higher than its share price, yet the share price fell yesterday!

http://minesite.com/news/chalice-gold-starts-afresh-with-a-fistful-of-dollars-a-host-of-exploration-targets-and-a-share-price-trading-at-a-discount-to-cash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home