Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Madness... still buying!

Just because the Greeks don't want to work, the markets crumble?  I heard an Irish writer talking this morning.  He said the Irish acknowledged that they are to be blamed for the excesses.  The Greeks?  They still don't want to swallow the bitter medicine, nor do they want to acknowledge that the government they voted in, the businesses that borrowed beyond their means are run by Greeks and the loan they took up, are their responsibilities.  And people have to work to generate wealth.... and not retire early.

I still picked up another two parcels this AM.  SIH and better still PCL.  In East Africa, its JV partner is discovering more and more hydrocarbons.  I am putting a bid in for more but I am also depleting my cash and having to beg from the wife!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home