Club Mulgoa

Saturday, August 25, 2012

After Proactive Investors Forum

I put buys on a few stocks that were presented in the recent Proactive Investors Forum in Sydney but I don't need them.  As usual, I am happy to help idiotic sellers offload their holdings.  Because I don't need them, I am happy to sit and collect or not collect.  I bought a chunk of PVD (14% up :-) since purchase) after the previous forum in May 2012 and I expect to make a bigger profit.... soon.

It is very difficult to predict which way the market will move although on Monday, it will rise as SPI has already predicted.  But whether it is sustainable is a different issue.

What I have done, tonight, is I bought more options in GTE from entitlements.  I still cannot understand why it is putting central Asia exploration ahead of the one in WA which is near SFR's discovery.  Maybe, the management knows that while the exploration suggests the deposit could be bigger, the drilling will reveal... dirt.  My optimism lies in its recent exploration result in Kazakhstan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home