Club Mulgoa

Thursday, May 30, 2013

LRL

Lately, it has been disastrous for me as resource stocks plunged.  While a few tipsters have voiced their opinions that the trough has been reached, the share prices continued to drop!

In the middle of a falling market, I bought LRL recently.  An error (unknown to me) caused me to buy 2 large parcels of LRL.  When I spoke to CommSec, they said they can sell the shares from the second parcel at no brokerage cost to me but I have to bear the capital losses if the share price fell.  Of course, the share price fell so I kept both parcels.  Today, I can sing...

More gas found and flow was greater than expected so LRL has been climbing again.  But let us look at why I bought in the first place.  Share price down.  Gas found.  In China!  So I bought.  When I realized the mistake, I had to ask my wife for permission to keep both parcels...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home