Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

TON

The resource sector has been abysmal!  Even with good news, hardly any investors want to buy in.  That is why I love stocks like TON.  Everything points to an eventual rise in the stock, yet it has been miserable performance until lately.

When good news and dumping were occurring concurrently, I did a spree of buying but I could not sustain in the presence of continual fall.  However, I have been vindicated.  All my top-ups in August 2013 after the first buying in May 2013 (following an attendance at Proactive seminar) were at 5.6c to 6.6c.  Yesterday, it hit 13c.

Everyone is telling me that graphite is the new black gold.  And its neighbour SYR has increased several folds in value following its discovery of graphite in Mozambique.  So why would its neighbour remain stagnant when it is part of the same belt?  And worse still, its share price dropped after drilling confirmed that the graphite is thick, good quality and quite extensive.  I love those dumpers!  I love it when the market ignores good news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home