Club Mulgoa

Sunday, May 25, 2014

AQO

The share price jumped this AM before a trading halt was requested.  Surely, there is insider trading.

That isn't my point.  Six months ago, I topped up because of an excellent article in The Australian as to why one should invest in this stock.  It has more than 20tcf of gas (potentially) but only a small portion is extractable.  The Chinese are taken many bcf of gas per year from Siberia and it was big news.  1 tcf is 1000 bcf.  Even if only a small percentage can be extracted, you can see what AQO is worth.

So with an impending "material transaction" going on, you don't know if it is a takeover or something else.  Because I topped up at 15c and I got a parcel from a stockbroker a long time ago, I am doing fine at the moment and hope to be "finer" when the announcement is made and trading halt is lifted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home