Club Mulgoa

Thursday, July 02, 2015

SGQ

Big Ray asked me to buy SGQ some time ago.  I didn't because I already own some shares in it.  I knew about its prospect but until you get some solid results, it is very speculative... unless you have inside information.  I am not that 'privileged' and it is also wrong and illegal.

However, as good drilling results are coming out, I topped up when it started to rise.  And it rose after I bought recently at 8.5c a share.  This morning, before the market opened, it again announced a great second hole with a thick layer of discovery.  But this AM, the market is crumbling all over so no one is interested in good announcements... hence I topped up again with another small parcel.  While I am not in the green zone yet, at least the green zone is getting nearer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home