Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

ERM

I bought into this stock a long time ago, expecting an outstanding performance.  It had good discoveries and... a functioning gold mine.  Yet, it failed.

However, there are big gold companies interested in it so I never got rid of it.  And yesterday, with another good exploration result, I bought at 6.3c at prevailing market price.  It had already risen a bit on a day when the ASX was down... but I wanted to top it up.  Someone must have liked the stock a lot because it went to 7.9c today.
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Something that I cannot understand is why a stock is ignored when the pointers are good. A much bigger gold miner is standing behind it and it has been scoring good exploration results. Current investors were selling and new investors were uninterested.

I topped up at 6.3c in July when it had just announced another good find. Yesterday, it hit 9.6c. Because of the top up, my total holding has gone green :-)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Today, after just over a month after the most recent topped up, it has gone up by around 100%.

Why new investors are not interested or why current investors are selling, still puzzles me. But I am very grateful to indifferent buyers and willing sellers!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home