Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

GRY

While it is a good gold exploration company in West Africa, the market is oblivious to it.  When it announced great shallow hits, the market is still uninterested.  Hence for a long time, I was nursing a big loss.  However, I decided that such good news cannot be ignored so I topped up to average down my buying price.  And then a Canadian gold company made an offer.  Even then, the market was still uninterested and the price is below the offer price.  So I topped up some more!

When the offer was final, I had a choice of switching over to pretend-ASX-listed share or Canadian shares.  This is too difficult so today, I sold off GRY on the market.  And made a small profit... which is always better than any loss!  Without the recent top-ups, I would have nurtured a huge loss.  With thanks to recent sellers!!!  Never sell when you have good news... unless the management is dishonest with facts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home