Club Mulgoa

Monday, January 15, 2018

APT

Australians love credit.  And as a kid, Malays too!  Credit induces spending without much thought given to the difficult future of having to deal with the COST of debt.

What APT has is the ability to manage the ability to repay, only giving more micro-credit if past debts were settled.

Hence, in Australia, within the last 2 years of operation, it is escalating its turnover to possibly over $1 billion.  And now, an American equity fund has bought additional shares in the company and to fund an expansion into the biggest market of all... the USA.  Because the purchase was bought far higher than prevailing market price, the share has leapt today.  I am glad I jumped into this stock only a week ago.  In fact, I topped up a few days ago using one of my modus operandi...  I top up when investors are dumping for no good reason.

2 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Still moving up. Aussies love credit! At least this stock makes sure they do pay before giving another credit.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

And when it announced its profit yesterday, it was very good and the company is growing. So yesterday, the share price jumped... but it fell today. Why? I can't understand why anyone would dump an outstanding company.

Tomorrow if it falls again, it is time for me to top up again!

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home