Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

NWL

The latest billionaire in Australia is the founder of NWL.  For the last few months, a few financial journalists have written about this stock and its projected future.  And along come the Royal Commission into the finance industry and it is starting to look even better (but I don't understand why) according to AFR today.

Just recently, I posted on this stock as investors were dumping when the announcement looks so good to me.  I thought I was a bloody fool or ignorant to top up; maybe there was something in its report that is bad but not understood by me.

It is only a few weeks on and it has risen by around 50%.  Perhaps, it pays sometimes to be a fool or ignoramus as long as the report appeals to a simple mind in simple language.

2 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Today, it produced a beautiful set of figures. Most companies will be envious! However, the analysts expect far better numbers so it got marked down drastically.

Tomorrow, if it continues to be marked down, that would be an indicator for me to top up! It is still over what I paid for recently during a top up.

1:47 AM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

A couple of days ago, it published a mediocre result but is extremely upbeat! Yes, it got marked down again! And so I topped up again!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home