Club Mulgoa

Monday, February 26, 2018

Fund Managers

You really wonder who are those absolute fuckwits who sold off equities recently, causing a major stumble in stock markets around the world.  There was really no good reasons for it, as the 'correction' is too massive and too suddenly.

However, in life, I love these fuckwits as they give me an opportunity to top up good stocks.  In the recent past, I have topped up CBA, SYD, ASX, APT, HUB, NWL, NXT, WTC, CT1, ORE...  It is almost irresistible when good reports lead to share price fall.  Of course, not every purchase has been profitable but most have!

Is it great being a contrarian?  I will only know when I retire and can no longer afford to get excited by the ASX...  I am playing opposite professional investors using superfast and superpowerful computers.  Their game is short term, mine is long term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home