Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

ERM

It has been a while since I see such a terrific announcement regarding a new find.  The result is spectacular.  At the height of the mining boom, it will have leapt extra high.  Well, it leapt but I didn't want to be caught in the upwards spiral at the start.  I put in a lowish bid at 8.4c and went off to do gardening, expecting to be left high and dry.

In fact, I got in at the trough!  That is rare for me.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20180410/pdf/43t2sb9x2fyk0d.pdf

2 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Gone up from 8.4 to 9.3. As usual, when it goes up, you think you should buy more... but I am happy with what I did.
Why would anyone sell when the announcement is so good?

6:19 PM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Someone sold to me at the trough of 8.4c. Today, it went to 10c but closed at 9.8c. Why do investors sell when the new discovery is so good?

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home