Club Mulgoa

Thursday, May 02, 2019

WHK

I moved into this stock too late (by 1 day) but at least I got it cheaper than yesterday's close!

WHK is a software company involved with cyber security.  What is amazing is it got a contract with the US government!  Plus some other work of course.  And the volume is going to increase.

It is a very small company with a huge contract!  How could I resist?  I dumped WOR for this stock this AM.  I didn't buy a small parcel.  I bought a big parcel.  I paid 8.3c for it and by the end of the day, it was 8.9c.  Nice to make a quick paper profit but the rest of my stock was hit hard today by falling tech and financial stocks (tech stocks rose in the AM!).

3 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

By the next day, with another good announcement about securing another sub-contract, the share price shot up and I made nearly 20% on the next day! I bought more at around 11-11.5c

Sold off AMI which has been falling in value to fund WHK and other shares including EOS yesterday. Also made a smaller but nice profit with EOS.

3:37 AM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

I have no idea why but it has jumped from 11.5c to 14c today with no news at all.

Perhaps, it is because Canva which designs web pages has had a breach of security into its central computer. Canva is just about to list on the NASDAQ but it is an Aussie company. It should have consulted WHK first!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

I recall the website that pointed me to this stock. It is Next Tech Stock

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home