Club Mulgoa

Friday, January 17, 2020

EVS, WZR and EML

Bought more new tech shares in the last 2 days...

One deals with shit, one with debt and one with payment.  Of course, I was guided by recommendations from 'experts'.  Whether I have been impulsive AND foolish, for buying near their individual high, I will only discover soon.  However, I do feel silly.

What I like about all of them is their current performance and their prospect.  This strategy is not always correct because expansion can suck up a lot of  capital, worse still debt!

Don't join me in my risky adventure!  Take your own risk!

I have been extremely lucky with EOS and PBH (again these were recommended by experts) but today, it plunged!  Share price cannot keep going up way over the market average for days on end.  I am happy that both have produced returns of around 100% and 50% respectively over 6-8 months.

Hoping for another good runs with these new tech stocks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Whenever I buy, the share price often drops... but if I don't buy, it often rises. Well, at least, it feels that way.

However, it is nice that EOS and PBH have regained their upward momentum. And the three new tech stocks are mostly showing sign of improvement. But the Wuhan virus is throwing a damper; I expect another plunge next week when the ASX reopens.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

3 weeks later, 2 went down by <2%... and 1 went up by 20%. And I am glad that the one I pumped in the most money went up the highest.

Will I be investing more in these 3 stock? You bet! But not while the Wuhan virus is creating problems for the world economies. It is under-reported in many Third World countries, including China.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home