Club Mulgoa

Friday, February 21, 2020

VUL

Next Small Cap Stock of the Year 2020 is VUL for its Zero Carbon Lithium in Germany to supply European electric car development.

When I bought it had already risen a lot.  But I put a bid in at 28.5c.  Not expecting to get any bu expected to chase the stock at a higher price.  Surprise, someone sold a chunk to me!  By late afternoon, I had made >20% profit!  Had I bought more, it would have come down in price, superstitiously!

https://www.nextsmallcap.com/revealed-our-top-stock-pick-2020/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=VUL-UA4&utm_content=VUL-UA4+CID_48d707d05302095f3270beaf168cbc60&utm_source=SD&utm_term=REVEALED%20Our%20Top%20Stock%20Pick%20for%202020

1 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

When you look at this link, you wonder how it got left behind! Looks so much cheaper than the other big lithium stocks around the world. Not long ago I cleared my lithium stocks after a great rise during the euphoria over the mineral. I didn't sell at the peak but I got out before they all plunged due to low price for lithium.

https://v-er.com/zero-carbon-lithium-presentation-q1-2020/

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home