Club Mulgoa

Thursday, June 18, 2020

ARV

Nearology is now rewarding ARV.

If someone finds a big lode of mineral, you quickly secure the adjoining land! And hope the lode extends into your space. As an investor, you take a risk as NOTHING might be found. However, if the explorer has done the homework, there are special scanner that can tell you that your chance is pretty good... Even better if a big miner like RIO has uncovered another nice deposit very close by. And to reaffirm, another gold miner has already been mining a rich lode for years.

For a long while, I was nursing a loss.

2 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

And suddenly it doubles in value.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

I wondered why my wife has not ditched me...

I first bought ARV for the super fund 16 months ago because of nearology. Ever since then, it had dropped, and dropped and dropped. Almost every top-up has been cheaper than the previous top-up for 14 months. You really wonder why my wife had not been watching on what I invest on, accumulating so much loss!

Since then, it has gone from near 2c to 8c over the last 2 months and so I am now rewarded!

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home