Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

EDE and TAS

 I have raved about EDE's technology but the investor world is both oblivious and uninterested in it.  Its parent company is TAS and that is neglected too.

I kept buying but for both, the share prices have been miserable but it is one stock I have kept faith with.  Today, I note TAS rising from the ashes!  Its options used to be worthless but now even they are worth exercising!  When they had rights, either they were ignored or unwanted by many of their own investors.  But I never stopped buying at 2.8c and 4c in the last 12 months.  It is now worth 7c.

Fund managers bear no interest in these companies because they are too small.

1 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

After a very indifferent performance since July 2020 to Jan 2021, in recent week, it has recent significantly. That is probably due to insider trading. Today, it blasted up in share price by +50%.

It had a good technological announcement but I don't understand it as I don't comprehend quantum computing other than its chips needing supercool computers except for the one invented by AXE.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home