Club Mulgoa

Friday, January 15, 2021

VUL mind boggling!

 https://www.nextsmallcap.com/company/vul/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=VUL-UA12&utm_content=VUL-UA12+CID_7ef677e0bd1056176fedf72aa83f9586&utm_source=SD&utm_term=FIND%20OUT%20MORE

It is unbelievable that within a year, this stock has gone up by net 24X what we paid for.

The post-tax profit after cost is nearly 10X what it is worth today!  The cost of mining the lithium is expected to be recouped within 4 years.

I am glad that I bought more when investors were ignoring it in the beginning.  I sold 3 'small' parcels recently but that was before I knew that there was going to be a PFS and the share price had been rocketing upwards without any good announcement.  Still we have a lot left...

1 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Absolutely crazy rise! Because I didn't know of the impending PFS, I sold 3 lots when share price was climbing without any good news. Perhaps there was insider information.

No real damage done as I only sold 7.5% of total holding in it. The share price has been leaping and leaping and only late yesterday, some sanity returned. Perhaps today, it will drop and cause me a loss in that portfolio.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home