Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Next Investors

 How does this share tipster get it so right?

It gives sound reasoning why it recommends a stock.  And it does not advocate short term trading.  Over a period of 2 years now, most of their stocks are phenomenal performers.

If it is insider trading, it would be caught out by now as there are too many and most of the stocks have been on its list for a long time (ie over a year).  It hardly discards any of its recommendations.

You cannot duplicate its performance because by the time you read its email, there was already a scramble for those stocks; many have beaten you to them!  However, I have no problem with that as long as I still get a bit of the cherry and I am a patient investor.

There is no equivalent performance by any other tipster.  It does not recommend hundreds and only sings with the good ones.  This list here contains under 30 stocks and you can't see a single failure!  However, I don't agree with all the stocks recommended.  And you have to move very fast as investors who are subscribers will pile in pushing up the price.

One recent stock that I jumped in is ONE.  But the time I saw it, it was already up 100%.  After I bought our small holding, it had gone up 50% but it has come down a bit although still positive for us.

Will the great performance last?  Only a fool will ask me this question!

https://www.nextinvestors.com/portfolio/#_ga=2.230861911.972981716.1615804772-543424398.1615804772

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home