Club Mulgoa

Friday, October 15, 2010

AVB, SER and HUN/HEG and AZX/ EKM

My lack of alpha is for a good reason. AVB cannot go up indefinitely. It has landed back on earth. It is still much higher than when I bought it except for the last parcel.

But I just noticed this evening that SER has flown :-) This is a graphite miner. Graphite like REE, is controlled by China so the Japanese and Americans must be looking for alternative source. It is up 24% in under 10 days.

The news that I didn't like is capital raising by HUN and HEG. Too often it is a placement to the benefit of a few and certainly not in favour of the small shareholders.

When I read up about EKM, brought to my attention by Our Man in Oz, it highlighted that AZX is cheaper. I bought both options on 30.9.10 and both have rewarded me with nearly 50% jump.

Want a 'cheap' buy? Try TRF which owns a lot of ROL. The later is jumping while the former is sliding. Where is the logic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home