Club Mulgoa

Thursday, November 04, 2010

GIR

One of my favourite companies today announced good Fe intercept... yet the share price went down. Beyond me. Perhaps the Silicon content is too high? I really don't know. I have now accumulate a large chunk of GIR in portfolio. I am glad to say, not because I bought a lot. I didn't buy enough and they have risen in value by many folds.

Any of my readers who has not bought any GIR should not be reading my notes... wasting your time, mate! This is really a superb company and you should have bought it a long, long time ago. For some, I told them when we were all using stone tools. I never stop harping on it because it is that bloody good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Uncle,
I also own a small amount of GIR, was told about them just before the GFC as one of the executives at my company is personal friends with the CEO.
Jason

7:07 PM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

You would be crazy not to buy more of it! The dotcom people sold out of mining tenements to move into IT when that was the craze. GIR bought them for a song, all over the world. And as it discovers minerals, it spun out each subsidiary into an entity of its own. For a small investment, mine is now worth a lot more. The best time to buy was just after GFC when it fell below 30c! I topped up at 41c twice. Just before GFC was the worst time to buy it (the peak) but at least it is returning to its peak.

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home