Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

DRA

You don't need to wait for these results to expect good grades.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20101104/pdf/31tnwsm2pfgb08.pdf

Yet, after announcing fantastic historical grades, the share price went up and then down. Today, I expect it to go up. I love DRA because I have so many opportunities to top up after good announcements; nobody wants it except... me! This company is performing better than so many other gold mines but the share price has been moving like a tortoise, downhill uphill downhill uphill... then uphill, uphill, downhill, uphill, uphill, uphill.... I catch the tortoise when it is going downhill. So far, just under 50% profit but it should really be much higher. Plus, it is a PRODUCER of gold, not just explorer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home