Club Mulgoa

Monday, November 01, 2010

AZX

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20101102/pdf/31tmqdv53fw56f.pdf

Just over a month ago, I bought the options because the Enterprise Value per oz of gold was so low; currently only $31.03. One oz of gold is >USD$1350. And AZX gold is 65km from Kalgoorlie and the deposit is "shallow". Go figure! I discovered this company purely by chance when I was reading about EKM. EKM has gone much higher while AZX has returned ONLY 27% since 30/9/2010.

Is anyone reading my note?

2 Comments:

Blogger Shakeyone said...

Yes Terry. I'm listening. Do you have parcels of every small cap on ASX???? I reckon you do as well as some the ASX doesn't even know about!

4:22 AM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

That would be a full time job as a divorced man. Cilla has to do the paper work. I get to know those companies through Hotcopper, ASX Guru, RB, DH, the newspapers, AND through ASX announcements.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home