Club Mulgoa

Monday, December 20, 2010

ASX Guru's most recent posting

Make that 4 out of his last 4 stocks reviewed!

I got AZH when it was spun off from HRR. How many shares? Probably not enough to buy a roll of toilet paper. Most shares were given to cronies of the stockbroker. My cheques were returned intact when I wanted to buy more than the in specie numbers given to us when it floated. And then when there was a new share offer, again nothing for us.

Because it costs a lot for company to keep shareholders with very tiny holdings, it offered to buy out those shares (at below what David Tweed would have offered!!!). I refused to sell any to punish the management for not looking after the small shareholders. When the share price fell before placement and new offer price, I bought a lot more share to thump my nose at those people. That has gone up >5x and the other lot bought just recently is up 70%. So the ASX Guru has just caught up with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home