Club Mulgoa

Friday, December 17, 2010

ZGM

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/12509/zamia-metals-hits-massive-156-metre-continuous-molybdenum-intersection-at-anthony-12509.html

The CEO said, someday, investors will wonder how they bought the shares so cheaply. That was when it was below 10c. I have already topped up once when it went below 8c. As more minerals are discovered, the share price has been creeping upwards. So over 3 months, it is now up 26% in a quarter.

Why buy blue chips? Don't ever compete with the big fund managers. Best companies to buy are those with many idiotic sellers and you are not competing with too many smart buyers.... AND the companies have assets, proven (especially ignored producers) or LIKELY to be proven.

Anaesthesia does not make me more money now but it still gives me a lot of satisfaction and I get a lot of pleasure, being spoilt by nurses and doing my brain aerobic exercise. Most Aussies pay to do aerobic exercise in gyms and sweat for no financial gain. I do my grey matter work-up in the operating theatre... and get paid for it. But someday, when the rare stresses are no longer tolerable and outweigh the pleasure, then I will bid the profession farewell. In the stock market, losses are only money lost.

The medical profession is so indifferent in making the money they make, work for them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne Cameron said...

Anaesthesia also gives me great satisfaction. I am a timid share buyer but your tips so far have served me well. I will keep reading your blog when I'm able. Thanks TT

9:32 PM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Always better to be a timid share buyer than an uninformed buyer.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home