Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SBL

When it is so cheap and it has been dishing out good announcements, why does the share price hovers around its low? I topped up at 2c during the recent entitlement in Oct, and I bought more at 2.2c in Sept this year. And on 14/12/10, another purchase at 2.5c.

While the price is low and no one wants it, TT is happy to accumulate.

Bet no one took an interest in this company. You have my sympathy. Today, it is 3.2c so that is >50% within 2 months. Some people prefer to work hard to earn their money and grumble and grumble about the hard work and lack of recognition. The stockmarket allows me to earn more without any recognition. What is the point of grumbling when you are THE only person involved?

Want to buy a West African? Still want to listen to me? Go for BSR; nobody wants it and many idiots (but not me!) are selling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home