Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ORMO and other REE companies

Alamak! This is Malay for Mamma Mia!

The well-known REE companies, GBE, GGG, ARU, NTU and LYC have all been sprinting, including today. But WTF is happening with ORMO and RMR? WTF means TT is buying or attempting to buy! Picked up some ORMO and it went lower. And I have put a low buy for RMR.

Just when I want to buy HEG, it has climbed again. Why investors let share price drift so low, I can never understand.

MMR is suspended so the value of my CommSec portfolio has plunged by a huge amount. But that aside, I have a 1.5% rise against a market rise of 0.3%. Gold and REEs are making me richer but oil and gas exploration is not! Anyway, the MMR shares are virtually 'free' except for the last 2 small parcels, bought recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home