Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

SBL... and BSR

RB has spoken or rather his readers have spoken about SBL. I am perplexed too. If anyone wants to buy West African, SBL... and BSR are my top of the pops. BSR is even more perplexing. It has gone down while SBL is steady. Yet other West African stocks are flying including those just floated.

In RB's article, I am bragging that my first AND and GRY were bought at a lower price. My NTU was "free" as I have recouped my capital cost (bought at 47c and sold enough at $1.47) and I topped up with all subsequent entitlements. It pays to listen to RB. And it is rewarding to follow my brain waves.

What a pity that I don't have much cash left now. There are more SPPs and entitlements coming up. I might have to sell to realise the cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home