Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ORMO and other REE companies

China has cut export quota of its REE so today, LYC leapt up in price. But... ORMO fell. I cannot resist! Finding an REE deposit is the easy bit, finding the right REE is the harder bit and actually mining is harder still and then finding a customer and producing to specifications is the near impossible bit. Why do you think LYC is so expensive?

Eventually, the market will also recognize GBE. Strange that there are so many people with vision but they just cannot see. And they cannot see what we have locally. I used to own ARU but it has flown beyond my grasp.

I topped up NTU recently due to entitlement. Because it is a uranium and REE explorer, it has been turning greener in CommSec! Today while the overall ASX is down, I am up there in positive territory. Mostly because of gold and REE stocks. Good to be ahead of the general population.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home