Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Self-analysis

I looked back at my own postings in Sept and Oct 2010 today. The All Ords has moved from about a low of 4600 to a high of 4900. But I analysed what I have bought and I find it hard to believe no one followed my trading.

Here are my buys EKMO (now GORO), VOR, AVB, ALY, HUN, GMM, VOR AKM, AUQ, SBL, MLX, PIROA, CNLO, HEG, CTP, CGX, MNC, TRF, TRH, ABU, SER, LRF, CRC, AVA, AZX, BDR, RIA, MEO...

I feel sorry for Cilla who has to do the accounts. But she will be delighted with the performance.

It is good to look at the falls. GMM announced a terrible drill result that has no bearing on where their potash is, MEO high pressured zone turned out to be not hydrocarbon (it claimed only 30% success anyway), HEG is incomprehensible, CNLO is incomprehensible and CTP's 90m column of gas or oil did not flow any oil and placement was announced after I topped up (bastards!). When investing in explorers, there is risk of failure to find. So I am NEVER despondent when a failure is announced. If you cannot stomach that fact, do not follow me. And do not read my postings. And certainly don't blame me. Because if there is success, I don't profit from your gains.

Now, these are stocks to buy! HEG and CNLO. Stocks that fall for no good results are the best for topping up. Idiots are selling. And I cannot collect enough of these fools. Maybe they know something that I don't but it would be illegal information.

The profit making ones? I never expect doublings but there are quite a few in there. I like slow rises like my GIR over the years. It sure puzzles me why there is not a bigger following! The only thing I learn from these stocks is to heed the tipster or the websites/newspaper where I gather the information. My favourites are RB, DH (not so good this year but he is human), ASX Guru, Minesite, Mineweb, Proactive, AMEC, and selective Hotcopper posters. You can only read that many. And that is many!

Today I have put a low buy for BKP at under 1c. This stock is astronomically high risk. It is like lotto but the return is astronomically better. Expect to lose the lot if nothing materializes but expect a holiday in Tahiti for my lover if it does. And I like my chances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home