Club Mulgoa

Monday, December 27, 2010

UNX

It is always very, very nice to be 'complimented' by ASX Guru. I take it as a compliment anyway

He highlighted a buy in early Dec 2010 but I topped up in mid November 2010. The price of uranium was going up and UNX was getting good hits in Malawi; 1+1=many. I first bought UNX a long time ago in early 2007 so since GFC, it has been a huge loss. Well, the recent top up has doubled in value in under 2 months. My loss has been parred back a lot and I am nearly into the green zone.

Why this posting on UNX? Because it is the lastest posting in ASX Guru. Always be ahead of him because he only highlights RETROSPECTIVELY after a massive jump or a fall but he is still worth following because he explains why. I didn't know my recent UNX has done that well :-) until I read his website.

It takes BHP and RIO a long time to double in value. So I am sticking to buying well-chosen small acorns. I like oak trees that grow fast without having to tend to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home