Club Mulgoa

Saturday, February 26, 2011

If I have spare cash...

What would I buy? I would usually go for down and out stocks that are down and out for no good reasons, especially if they have the goods.

GMM is my only potash stock to go under. STB is up 15x, ELM is up 5x, TRH is up over 90%. And Russian had found potash in GMM's tenement.

BSR has undercovered gold in West Africa and it is my worst performing West African stock. And even with recent good announcements, investors are dumping it. Why? Alamak!

Be warned. I have been topping them up and they have been falling. Give me spare cash and I will continue to top up these stocks. I am hoping no major share tipsters tip other investors about these two.

Another stock I like is AXE. Its old graphite deposit has been rehashed and went for a ride recently. I like graphite; just look at SPM. If AXE comes down a bit more, I would be most interested. The same thing goes for WLF with a recent ride up because of Sn and W... in England. I am hoping for both to fall lower so that I can buy when dividends start to turn up in my account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home