Club Mulgoa

Friday, March 11, 2011

MNB

When the market is down, for me it is the best time to buy. Will any of the current issues change the market, long term?

How long can UN sit and deliberate while the Mad Dog kills his subjects?
Japan will forever have tsunamis and have been having tsunamis since god knows when; it is only a short term issue.
Chinese government will be overthrown if the market remains in the doldrums.
Indians wanted to go back to the hand-powered spinning wheel to make their textile?

Meantime, everyone has to eat. And you need phosphate in your fertiliser. I just topped up my MNB last Thursday. While it has fallen back last week, it is still up 50% for my first parcel bought in Nov 2011. I wonder whether sellers are looking for idiotic buyers like me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home