Club Mulgoa

Friday, March 11, 2011

pounded

Japan was pounded by a tsunami yesterday and my portfolio was pounded, too. But Japan has always recovered fast and well from natural disasters. So I am hoping to emulate.

Interestingly, the stocks that got pounded most in my case were those that rose the most. So it isn't that bad. Moreover, I got to pick up some stocks on the cheap. Well, it is only cheap if the market rallies. Based on my own experience, the great buys have been done when market turns very negative. Today, DJI went up!

If the market tumbled because China sneezed, Saudi Shites were shot at for protesting, Gaddhafi having a free run on the rebels and bombing his oil installations, USA faltering recovery and Greens controlling the Aussie government, then all these have been factored in. The Japanese major earthquake is always a case of "When is it going to happen?".

So, I am relaxed... and still putting in buys on the cheap. I have picked up MAT, BSR and MNB. And applying for PWN and Musgrave Gold floats. There is also a few entitlements and RDR SPP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home