Club Mulgoa

Sunday, March 06, 2011

SSN

This one has bolted along time ago but in 2008, I paid 18c for it. Then came the plunge. For me, this is the best time to top up. Most investors would run a mile from it.

http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/BarChartSectors.stm?page=sectors&sec=top~100~stocks.sec&level=2&title=Top+100+Stock

When the share price fell again after a SPP in June 2010, yes, I bought some more. I didn't participate in the SPP because the price was too close to the market price. Since then, it has been a rise and rise so because you have missed the boat, I don't highlight this stock.

Today, it is the top stock in its sector in NASDAQ. How did I pick it? My good friend RB in Pure Speculation. But just remember, it went down and down after his first recommendation. Sometimes, you have to have faith and patience. One of my investment principles is if the stock is good or has great asset(s), ride with it and top it up especially when the share price has fallen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home