Club Mulgoa

Thursday, April 07, 2011

3 gold stocks

A famous stock tipster put out 3 recommendations today for sub-50c gold stocks. I knew all three but only done research work on 2. Best of all, I was ahead by at least 6 months. So mine were bought a lot cheaper.

With AZH, I bought below SPP in the past and also got the lot when I participated in the most recent SPP. I was only going to buy half the right, then changed my mind and bought the lot. I am entitled to 2 parcels and took up both. It has gone from 19c (SPP) to 25c within a week.

And GOR? Well, if you have been reading my postings, you cannot miss AZH nor GOR. And you even got the explanation why you should buy them. But people would pay lots of money to hear from tipsters but ignore THE gasman! At least RB, Hotcopper, Proactive, Minesite, MineWeb and ASX Guru are free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home