Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Proactive Investors One2One Investor Forum

I went yesterday. There are 3 stocks that I like. The fifth is not worth talking about. The fourth? ABU provides better value and greater prospect.

YTC will be producing copper in 2 years and gold in 1 in NSW. The grades now are good. I sold when one set of drilling result was too mediocre. So I might have to buy back into this stock.

SRZ has cheap tin; cheaper than any of the other tin stocks I own.

SHH was presented by 2 Indians. Don't get me wrong. I have no bias against them. In fact, it is the other way around. For an Indian to present about mining in Australia, they have to be brilliant guys. He is the chairman of an ASX-listed entity, while the other older guy helped discovered some of Fe ore deposits in the Pilbara. It was not easy to understand as both have strong accent. Looks like the Fe ore in Tasmania is going to be easy to mine, easy to transport and easy to sell. But the quantity is small. However, as the mining gets deeper, the quality gets better. So I am on the lookout for a cheaper share price before I enter.

The slim presenter of the event has nice long legs and buttocks (accentuated by high heels), and a good looking face...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home