Club Mulgoa

Monday, April 04, 2011

ELM

I had already knew ELM's JORC compliant resource estimate is going to be phenomenal. Why? Unless Wayne Mcrae is running the company, you usually believe the honesty of the drilling results announced by a company.

When the resource estimate was announced, ELM shot up. But why do people wait? I have already topped up ELM when it was low so I am happy. The ordinary shares are up 8x and the options are up 3x. This is a great stock that I picked. And I can say none of my reader bought any. Sad considering how many postings I made on ELM. Imagine you bought a house for $500,000 and within a year, it becomes $4 million.

Now the next time the share price jumps, it will be because of a takeover. With so much potash, what is BHP waiting for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home