Club Mulgoa

Monday, April 04, 2011

Ahead of well-known tipsters

When you are ahead of a well-known tipster, you know you have done your research well and EARLIER than them.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/the-good-oil-on-bakken-barrels/story-e6frg9ex-1226032927816

RB has given me a lot of insight into resource stocks. There are many Aussie companies there and he has only highlighted a few. I don't need to pick up new stocks as my SSN and SGY are doing well. And RFE is raising capital, too.

DRA has not stopped making good announcements but the rise in share price has been relatively sluggish each time or even none at all. How do investors value a gold miner that is producing?

And then there is KGL. I got the opportunity to talk to the CEO not long ago. The halt in the development of the mine is for a good reason and RB explained why there is a delay. The CEO told me that the government is very keen to get the mine going to generate revenue and to impress the world that it is open for business and mining. Best of all, the local people are also keen on it because of the potential rise in income.

I don't own all the shale gas/oil explorers in RB's article but I have already made good profit out of SSN, KGL and DRA. The latter two should do a lot better in the longer term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home