Club Mulgoa

Monday, May 23, 2011

Shale oil and gas

As with most investors, people stay on the side-line until the big boys take an interest. The shale oil and gas basins in Australia are starting to attract the attention of Americans. Currently, there are quite a few under 10c per shares. And these have huge tenements yet they are mostly ignored. Thank god for that! I am hoping to buy more... cheaply while I can. I have previously listed those stocks so you can search in my blog.

I hope the market continues to fall so that I can top up. Greek issue in a storm in the teacup. If the Greeks don't want to work, I am happy with that. Let that country rot so that I can visit it cheaply in the near future. If the Germans don't want to work, then I have a big problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home