Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Diggers & Drillers

http://minesite.com/news/diary-of-a-private-investor-at-diggers-and-dealers-day-two-speed-dating-in-mining

KCN is great but it will not perform spectacularly unless it strikes a new big lode. Still it is a producer and pays a dividend.

RMS is starting to pay a dividend too.

I used to own IGO but sold when nickel was down. I knew about its gold but it wasn't as valuable then.

One of my bragging rights is GOR. Our Man in Oz told me about it nearly a year ago. And he has made me a lot of money out of this stock. I bought before "others" were aware. Any reader of mine cannot say they were not told because they didn't read my postings! If you want to be spoon-fed when it comes to investing... you have to pay a lot for that. And I am not qualified to spoon-feed anyone nor am I interested in that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home