Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

NGE

Plenty of hypes and I have been a sucker for them, even though the share price has been tumbling. But why should it? Nothing has been fantastic yet but it is a matter of time when you consider nearology. In fact, there have been disappointments in the past when it failed to find oil where it most expected.

Strange today that this announcement was not highlighted!

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20111207/pdf/4233zzjnp78pr6.pdf

So I went in and topped up my holdings. But I was rather slow so I had to buy after a 0.5c jump. At 4.6c, it is still much much lower than what I have paid for in the past. This stock is very high risk so don't touch it if you are a sissy, pensioner or cannot handle the risk... of abject failure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home