Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

LSA

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/24334/lachlan-star-record-11326-gold-ounces-produced-from-cmd-mine-during-december-quarter-24334.html

Produced over 11,000 oz of Au in the Dec quarter. The production cost has fallen a little. The market cap is AUD$51 million. It has plenty more gold in the ground and discovering more. Yet, today, the share price fell by 2c.

Some fathers have forgotten to send their children to primary schools. But they became fund managers! I can't wait to see the annual profit figure and I hope these sellers get crucified. Who knows these sellers could be connected and know something that fools like me do not.

The truth is I hope none of them get killed. I need them for the opportunities to buy stocks that are undervalued. I LOVE them but only when I am not forced to sell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home