Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CTP

I have yet to sell a single share in CTP even when the share price was routed in Oct 2010. Oil was found but it didn't flow to the surface. But in 2011, when oil was re-discovered in another drilling, the market started to notice.

The total tenement size for CTP looks like the state of Victoria in the middle of Australia. That big!

I just don't understand why the market didn't warm to it purely for the size of exploration tenements, considering the basins are expected to have shale oil/gas.

Those who bought into the SPP at 5.5c must be cursing for a few weeks but are rejoicing now. A UK investment research company put up a publication and the share price went ballistic. For me, that is a welcome rise as it means I am now in the green zone. My first parcels in 2007-2008 cost me 22c, 23c and 15c. My bigger parcels were topped up in the last 2 years at <=6.1c.

This stock will only 'mature' when it can confirm the size of the oil, gas or helium discovery. Until then, it is a high-stake investment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home