Club Mulgoa

Monday, March 19, 2012

POG

I am not privy to information regarding who are trading gold in the world markets. However, there appears to be a floor for POG. Speculators must be dumping but a recent write-up indicated that central banks are buying. Yet dumb investors are still chucking gold off! Perhaps they bought gold a long, long time ago when it was worth as much as copper is today.

Gold stocks had a varied performance yesterday. I am not so interested in rises but I had been trying to watch those that had fallen. GOR, AZH and PRU, my recent top ups, have not been performing well. That gives me more opportunities but I am conserving cash for SPPs, rights, etc. And my super fund has to pay out pensions, too!

There is one rise that I am interested in... PIROA. This had such a stellar performance that I should consider selling some. My reluctance is tempered by the suspicion that there is a takeover impending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home