Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

More stocks added...

People would think I must be mad!  The markets are still dropping further so I picked up another stock.  This PM, it includes ABU.  All because of the impasse in Greece?  A tiny irritating pimple and the whole body is suffering.  Why do financial institutions put so much significance on lazy people?  I read that Spain and Italy are not exactly poor; just a big debt each.  Same thing with Japan where the government owes a lot of money.  But Japan is not poor either.

Because of imputation credit, GST refund, buybacks and whatever, I am due a big refund.  I am relying on that cash now otherwise, at the end of this fiscal year, I would have to sell some stocks in order to pay for our pension.  This is taxed at 15% so it is better than normal income.  I have been busy buying stocks.  Probably not wise but I cannot see the logic of selling.  Chinese government cannot allow unrest to occur so it will pump its spare cash into the economy to stimulate it.  There won't be a crash landing in China even if Greece goes belly up.  Actually, I hope Greece gets kicked out of the Euro zone or becomes bankrupt... End of story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home