Club Mulgoa

Saturday, August 25, 2012

AGO

I collected AGO via GIR.  GIR gave me a huge lift in my nett worth from equities.  Luckily, I didn't want to be top heavy on AGO so when the opportunity arose, I sold several parcels at over $3.30.  I can't tell you whether the other stocks that I had bought with that cash has done well or not because I have not entered what I contra'd against from the sale of AGO, except by inference.  I am pretty certain that they are many losses although I note two big (maximum) parcels of SPP in AZH at 19c, now 43c, bought at that time.  The law of average does catchup.  VKA was bought around that time and I am sitting at a big loss with it.  Neither would I sell VKA as it will eventually rise.  In fact, I just bought more VKA at 10c a piece with my entitlement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home